Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blah, blah, blah....

Had to go to school tonight... it was rather boring. So I started to flesh out Veyda. I'd tell you about him but it's a big secret between Jai and I... sorry, you'll have to wait until the book is done. I'm going to start posting page by page explanations tomorrow. So hopefully next time you check-in you'll get to know a little of my M.A.D.ness. Once all the history for the story is in place (Something Jai and I have been crunching out) I will begin writing the bits that will be seen in book 2 and book 3. Creating a background and history for the characters will add a great deal of depth to the story... not to metion that if all goes well with book 2 and 3 we'll be able to spin-off and write more books about origins and even continue the story from were it ends in book 1.

Be back soon,
M.A.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home