Friday, March 10, 2006

Checking In!

Just wanted to slide in for a minute and thank everyone. To all the Rebel guys, your continued support and faith in us is enough to make this project worth the effort. And I would also like to thank all those people, who are now holding a copy of the preview book, for taking a look... tearing us apart and giving us fuel to make this into something great. I've been writing when I can... but time seems to be everyone's burden ;)

Trying to make something relevant from the original work is quite "daunting" as Jai said.
I also received a request to explain the writing in the preview book on a page to page basis. From what I understand it would improve the enjoyment of the book. This was actually an idea we talked about early on, to release a copy of the book with a picture of the page and the opposing page with a write up about it. Maybe we'll still do that, but for now I'm going to do the write up on the web site and I'll post each page here and on the Rebel forum.

Have to study for a killer exam this weekend... so I'll probably do a lot of writing to avoid having to study :) I think the rest of the story is coming together very nicely and will give everyone that bit of normalness' they are seeking when trying to read the Eternal Day as a "standard" comic book. Anyways, off to living...

Thanks to all,
mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home