Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yeah, we're still alive

So umm, yeah...almost two months since we updated this thing! I guess with only 157 total hits on the Eternal Day website we really don't have to worry about people wondering where we are! As I sit here typing I wonder if anyone has even read this blog. Anyway, pessimism aside, we're working our way through Eternal Day Chapter Two. I've got 5 pages finished and am currently working on 4 more. The book'll be 32 pages of story, plus 4 pages of extras. We just got an awesome pin-up or possible back cover by this uber talented German graphic designer named Oliver (no joke). I don't want to reveal it just yet, though. The story is still developing, but at least the second chapter is pretty much ironed out.

Mark just got married this past weekend and I just finished a summer semester of school. August is the month for me to try and get some serious work done on the book. After all, the New York Comic Con is only 7 months away. I know 7 months seems like a long ass time, but not when you consider I get to work on the book a couple days a month! And there's a LOT left to do: penciling and inking pages, scanning, cleaning and sizing pages, lettering, exporting as tiff's, sending them to the printer, etc. I don't even remember how to letter anymore! But first things first: pencil and ink! Gotta keep crack'in. Laterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home